LIDAR ENVIRONMENTAL & INFRASTRUCTURE SURVEYING
Our LiDAR- and camera-based survey solution supports complex survey tasks for the environment and infrastructure such as railways, ensures efficient, accurate and timely communication, and provides real-time analysis and reporting. Surveys of the point cloud itself can be used in many applications, including of maintenance, planning, nature-disaster warning, and construction.
Robust LiDAR Surveying for the Field
The LES system supports infrastructure and environment surveying. With LiDAR and camera deployed in the field, the system can capture features of objects such as geological formations, building or infrastructure, as well as changes associated with timestamps and geolocation. The trained machine-learning algorithm in the system can analyze the features, identify the differences, categorize the stages, provide monitoring signals, and make predictions for future development. Besides this general flexibility, each application has its own special requirements. With various product configurations, the solution can be customized for a broad range of applications and purposes.
Real time update
LiDAR Surveying Applications
Nature disaster survey, report and prediction
- Validation of storm-surge inundation predictions over urban areas;
- Watershed planning and resource management;
- Hurricane recovery and rebuilding activities.
Infrastructure survey and inspection
- Location of the rails and overhead wires;
- Derivation of railway alignment geometry for design tasks;
- Line-of-sight analysis;
- Object detection within specified clearance profiles;
- Danger object detection along the railway.
Component integrity inspection
- Toolsets inspection;
- Wind turbine blade inspection;
- Printed Circuit Board(PCB) inspection.