ApoSys' greatest strength is its employees. If you share our passion for innovation, high-quality products and want to realize your potential, ApoSys is the right place for you. We believe in team spirit, trust, respect and commitment. ApoSys will support you in your personal and professional development, which is key to the next technological innovation. We are looking for creative people who want to challenge themselves and those around them.
JOIN APOSYS, JOIN THE FUTURE
A kind of environment to inspire you: top talents, cutting-edge technologies, interdisciplinary R&D, and cultural mosaic. We are looking for the talents who are...
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's have a chat.
We are looking for an Embedded Engineer who is knowledgeable in the field of software and hardware development for embedded devices. Your main task will revolve around electronic circuit design, firmware development, and system integration, and testing. This position requires a high degree of flexibility as well as analytical and interpersonal skills to work along with the R&D team and customers.
- Designing an embedded system from requirements, prototype to product and commercial deployment
- Defining product, system, and components specification
- Creating BOM and choosing components and suppliers
- Designing PCB for electrical schematic drawing, gerbers and assembly drawings
- Developing a software system for embedded firmware
- Team with mechanical engineers and R&D team to develop the prototype
- Performing system integration of hardware, software, algorithm, and user interface
BS Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, preferable Master’s degree
Experience with embedded hardware design and/or software development
Experience with electrical circuit design (PCB) in analog, digital, and/or mixed-signal
Experience with 8/16/32-bit embedded microcontrollers, Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Proficiency in programming in C/C++
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & take initiative
Keen awareness and interest in staying current with new technologies
Ability to communicate ideas in the R&D proces